Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won’t do anything

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After swapping wrist bands with my blaze yesterday I realized that it was no longer functioning.  I’ve tried to reset it and restart by pressing every possible combination of buttons and to no avail.  Is there anything to try either within the app or anywhere else to bring it back to life?  It was fully charged less than 12 hours of noticing it not being on.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community Forums @ThaddeusJ! 🙂

It's strange that your Blaze quit working after changing bands as the bands don't have any direct contact with the tracker at all. Now, is it only the buttons that don't respond or is the whole tracker? Are you able to get the screen to turn on if you turn your wrist towards you or if you tap repeatedly on your Blaze? Is your Blaze just not turning on but it is syncing to your dashboard?

Also, if you changed bands and also took the little module out of the metal frame, it could be that you inserted it wrong and that the buttons on the module are not aligned with the buttons on the frame, so you can try taking it out and make sure that the buttons on the left side are aligned as well as the buttons on the right side.

Try these things and if none of them work, let me know. I'll be happy to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

I swapped the module and it is oriented properly, the screen is inoperable as well as the buttons.  The green heart rate monitor doesn’t light up either.  When plugged into a charger the back of the blaze gets hotter than I’ve ever noticed before.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got it, thanks a lot for all the information @ThaddeusJ!

I've gone ahead and escalated your case to the Support Team for them to take a closer look and they will be happy to see what are the options at this point to get you back on track.

Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions and anything else you may need, I'm here to help! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes