Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't hold a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze battery drains in 4 hours after a full charge. Tried restarting and recharging several times but problems stays. I bought my Blaze 15 June 2016, maybe they just last for 2 years?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Every Blaze owner is going to have a battery issue, however, I am surprised that there are only 29 votes for the Replaceable Battery request in Fitbit Community -> Help Forums -> Feature Suggestions.

Not that any Blaze owner is going to ever purchase another Fitbit product, but voting for the Replaceable Battery would be a proactive, albeit futile gesture.  Who knows this may send a huge message to Fitbit, but more likely to anyone thinking of purchasing a Fitbit product, that a replaceable battery is essential.  Whether it is user or manufacturer replaceable.

Everyone that has googled "Blaze replacement battery" has seen the videos showing that the Blaze's batteries are in fact replaceable.  One would think Fitbit would offer a Manufacturer Battery Replacement program for a reasonable fee, $25-$50. Keeping its customers happy and loyal.  Then when Fitbit releases a compelling new product (sorry the Ionic and Versa are not), loyal customers would willingly upgrade.  For example, how many Blaze owners previously owned a Charge HR?

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Anne007 and @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate the efforts in trying to fix this. If you are having problems with your Blaze holding a charge, I recommend taking a look at this post and follow the instructions provide there. After these steps, test your tracker.

Let me know how it goes. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes