Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't hold a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze battery is only just lasting 12 hours after owning only 3 years, I was offered 25% off a new watch, cant replace the battery, i am severely disappointed that it has only lasted 3 years before it is only fit for going in the bin. Basically a disposable watch.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Love my Blaze...  use it all the time, never taking it off except for at night.  Over the past couple of weeks, the battery is dead by mid afternoon!  I charge it, clean it, reset it....   nothing helps!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your participation in the Community and for the efforts in trying to fix this battery issue. I am sorry for the delay in respond. 

@mattstewie, I am sorry to hear about your disappointment. It's great to hear that you contacted support and were offered a discount. If you want are interested in using that discount, you can check out this page and compare all of our units. Maybe there is one that meet your needs.

@AndyC24, I recommend taking a look at the help article: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life? and follow the tips provided there. After following them, you can test your unit.

Let me know the outcome. 🙂

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes