Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't hold the charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all Blaze users..

I appreciate we all have various issues. Can I just tell you about how quick and painless it has been for me to get my issue solved in a matter of 3or 4 emails?

Firstly I followed the fitbit.Com troubleshooting advice. 

Then emailed customer service with my results. 

They replied so quickly that I was unaware.. 

Next day I saw their reply.. I responded with the info they needed. 

Again their reply was so instant that I was holding things up!! (This never happens elsewhere right?) 

Here's their final email to me today. 

We appreciate your positive feedback.

We're very glad to know you'll be back working towards your goals with your new Fitbit.

Here at Fitbit, we're all about your satisfaction, as we want to make sure all our customers have excellent products, that way they can enjoy every benefit we can offer to have an outstanding Fitbit experience. With that in mind, we encourage you to contact us if you need assistance.

We are truly committed to giving the best service. We hope to hear from you and how you're rocking your stats.

The end. 

So my advice would be to follow the online troubleshooting.. Email and chat with them... They really are worth it.. Don't expect any comms on here to fix your issues.. Each of our experiences require one to one comms.. 

Best wishes to you all using this fabulous brand. Happy Zinchick 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community Forums @Zinchick! I'm sorry for the late response. 

Thank you for the thorough feedback for the Fitbit environment, customer service and devices. This has not gone unnoticed and be sure that I will pass this along.

Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you in the meantime.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Community Forums @Zinchick! I'm sorry for the late response. 

Thank you for the thorough feedback for the Fitbit environment, customer service and devices. This has not gone unnoticed and be sure that I will pass this along.

Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you in the meantime.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes