Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't respond

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze is only a year old, I got it last year for Christmas. Today it just stopped working. The only function that works is the watch! There’s an arrow in the lower right corner that just stays on the clock face, but it does nothing when I push the corresponding button. It wouldn’t sync, I tried resetting the whole thing & now it’s ‘undiscoverable’ to my phone. It was fine all day & I just noticed tonight that it wasn’t working! Anyone have any thoughts/suggestions? Thx!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @MolsonsMom501, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response. Thanks for troubleshooting your Blaze prior to contacting us. 

Since this sounds a bit more serious, I've created a support case on your behalf - you should soon receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes