Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't stay on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze won't even stay on at this point it just keeps shutting off. I get a symbol of a thermometer? Fitbit has sent me a new watch but at this point I don't even want it anymore for $300 I expect a watch to last longer than 3 months. The watch has alot of problems like having to restart the Bluetooth connection almost every time I go for a run or a bike ride. Pretty sad. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Luch84!

First, a Blaze costs $200-$220, not $300. So, what exactly is your question? This is a help forum.

Michael Groff | CO, USA
Fitness isn’t being better than someone else, it’s being better than you used to be!

Best Answer
0 Votes
My blaze is not syncing to my phone I have tried:
-restarting both the blaze and android phone
-unpairing and pairing back the devices
Switching on switching on "always connecting"
-uninstalling and reinstalling the fitbit app.

The watch can is paired and the music controls is working put the time and
stats are not syncing at all.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Update me when you receive your replacement Blaze. If your new Blaze syncs perfectly fine while showing you the correct time and stats, that means the previous problem was with your Blaze. If the new Blaze has the same problem, then it’s your phone or a setting in your Fitbit app.

Michael Groff | CO, USA
Fitness isn’t being better than someone else, it’s being better than you used to be!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is the thermometer problem gone @Luch84?

I understand the unpairing of the tracker fr9m the ph9nes bluetooth,  bu5 the pairing must be done by the app, it is not something that you cand do. I'm not sure what you mean by unpairing? 

Im assuming that the tracker is still setup and attached to your Fitbit account.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah I know, it's just a little unsettling that this expensive watch is
busted after only 3 months. I'm going to try and return it I think.
Best Answer
0 Votes