Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock Error and can not pair

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I was getting the "Clock Error Go to the Fitbit app..." error about once a day and my Blaze started to run out of battery after 24 hours.  This started after working fine for about 5 months.  After reading a number of solutions and trying them all I decided to un-pair my watch from my phone (iPhone 5S) and start from scratch.  Now I can not even pair my Blaze with my phone or iPad.  I only see the Clock error telling me to go to the app and try another clock.  But because the Blaze is not paired the app shows no devices.  I've tried to reset the blaze, turn the bluetooth off and on, remove\re-add the FitBit app and restarted my phone.  The watch does not show up under the Settings - bluetooth like it did before so that I can select it and I can not turn off the blaze off because it will shows nothing but the "Clock Error".  Swiping left or right does nothing.  It's almost like the blaze thinks it is still paired when it is not.

Any ideas?

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I contacted support via Chat and they are sending me a replacement.

Thanks

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @CWT47!

Thanks for supplying all of the troubleshooting steps you have completed. Try to restart your Blaze more than once. If after at least three restarts your Blaze is still malfunctioning, I would highly suggest contacting Fitbit Support via Chat. Since your Blaze is still under the 1 year mark, you might stand a chance getting a replacement. However, I cannot guarantee anything.

Michael Groff | CO, USA
Fitness isn’t being better than someone else, it’s being better than you used to be!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted support via Chat and they are sending me a replacement.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great! It would be awesome if you could ‘Accept as Solution’!

Michael Groff | CO, USA
Fitness isn’t being better than someone else, it’s being better than you used to be!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CWT47 im happy they are sending you a new watch.

However your old watch is probably still paired to your phone. Have you removed it from your phones Bluetooth settings screen yet? This is the only way that your tracker can be unpaired. 

Removing the Blaze from the app, does not unpair anything, it simply removes the Blaze from your Fitbit account and will add more problems to the problems allready exist.

If you want to try something unpair your Blaze, then try setting it up. Having it paired can keep the app from setting up the Blaze to your Fitbit account.

Best Answer
0 Votes