Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not surprised that my watch will not sync after the maintenance. I've had my Blaze for 2yrs and I've been troubleshooting multiple issues for 2yrs. Can't wait til this watch dies and I'm definitely not getting a Fitbit. 2yrs of nothing but issues.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @groberman, great to see you around.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. I would like to know if you keep having issues syncing your Blaze? If you do, I recommend taking a look at the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and follow the instructions provided there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlejandraFitbit wrote:

Hey @groberman, great to see you around.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. I would like to know if you keep having issues syncing your Blaze? If you do, I recommend taking a look at the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and follow the instructions provided there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

I know that page off by heart I've looked at it so many times.

Doesn't help at all. No sync for last 6 days. wasted another whole evening uninstalling reinstalling rebooting switching BT off and on etc etc etc. still wont sync. I will NEVER buty another fitbit after my experience with this. My wifes Charge 2 works OK but my Blaze is a pile of junk.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just had this issue after updating my router. I had changed the name assigned to my router so my system no longer saw the device.   (had to do this with my smart plugs and also my Alexa)

I went into services, stopped the service.

uninstalled any version it showed.

I cleaned (using ccleaner) then used the registry cleaner - followed that up with another better registry cleaner.   downloaded and re-installed ( a clean install). 

rebooted and got it working and syncing again.  Not sure but Fitbit might require a 2.4ghz connection as opposed to the 5.........I know my wifi outlets will only work with 2.4 (the 2.4 gives you more distance and the 5 gives you more speed)  but I"m fine with the 2.4 and happy that I can shut off downstairs lights by telling Alexa to do it.  LOL

I don't claim to know a lot, but this is a suggestion you could try.

Best Answer
0 Votes