Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

My Blaze as of today will not sync. It keeps showing yesterdays info and every time I try to refresh it won't sync. I have tried everything... unpaired device and then paired it again, I have uninstall the Fitbit app and reinstalled, I have turned off my phone and restarted it, I have turned of the Blaze and on again... nothing is working. I have a Samsung S8 and it seems other Samsung user are also have similar issue... please help!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Community @kerrid37.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. I recommend taking a look at the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and follow the instructions provide there.

Let me know how it goes. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem...I have done everything in the troubleshooting guide and I still cant sync....7/12/18 @ 0900 was my last sync.  Its frustrating me...somebody help please!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I spoke with fitbit support and they had me do a restart...hold the left button and bottom right button at the same time until logo shows. also I was turning it off every night and now I dont and it sync every night at midnight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My new Blaze, also, would not sync.  I followed this advice: to reset the Blaze by holding the left button and the bottom button until the logo appeared, a few seconds.  Then, using Windows 10, I turned off auto sync, and hit manual sync, a couple of times until it began syncing.  Thank you for this community page.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have the S7 and I've been having this issue for a few weeks now and fitbit says there's no known issue... There has to be!!! I was working fine a few weeks ago and now I'm not. Today alone, I've restarted my tracker 3 times and the blaze still won't sync with my phone.

I've done everything they recommend, with no results.

I'd love to upgrade to the versa, but until these syncing issues are solved permanently, I won't. If my blaze won't sync any  better model won't either.

Best Answer
0 Votes