Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze Bluetooth will not stay paired.  This causes my Blaze not to sync.  Why, after I "pair" the Bluetooth, does it revert to off?  Has anyone else encountered this problem?  It is frustrating.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

My wife and I both have the same issue. Sometimes it takes up to a week or 2 weeks to finally sync. We have tried resetting the blaze fitbit, disconnecting and reconnecting the Blaze from our phone, unistalling and reinstalling the app, everything you name it, we did it. When biking, it records about 2 minutes of the workout and then stops syncing. Very upset that we paid a lot for the 2 Blaze fitbits and they never connect how they should.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @FitDeb4, it's great to welcome you and @Turtlefingers it's great to see you here.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue. If your tracker aren't syncing, I recommend taking a look at the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and follow the instructions provide there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes