Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit blaze can't switch on even the battery is full. It can only start when i reconnect to the charger but after a few hours it will off again and can never be started until i connect to charger. Anyone had experienced this problem? Any tips?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @xsraven600, thanks for the details provided about your Blaze's behavior. 

I was about to create a support case on your behalf, but I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and that they have helped you with this. 

I'll be around if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi there, my blaze has a similar problem, it doesn't start even after full charge. Can you help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @NunoPais, welcome on board. 

I've created a case to get you in contact with our Support Team about this. They will be able to work with you and review your options. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this Fitbit account. Someone will be in contact with you soon! 

Let me know if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer