Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't vibrate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I almost cannot feel the vibration on my new Blaze... I can feel an alarm (barely) but any notifications or goal vibrations cannot be felt at all. I have tried restarting it, unpairing it and removing it and resyncing it with my phone. I had the Charge 2 before this and the vibration feature was excellent on it. I love everything about the Blaze except this!! Can anyone help?? Or have any other suggestions??

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

You can go vote for it here

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Make-Blaze-vibration-stronger/idi-p/1217806

Happy Stepping

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

It's great to see you around @Jhoyles and @WendyB thanks for stopping by and the suggestion provided.

As recommended by our friend, please check the Make Blaze vibration stronger request, vote for it and leave your comment. I hope this can be implemented soon.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

My wife had the same issue with hers.  It just stopped working altogether one day and wouldn't do anything.  After much back and forth with support, they just sent her a new one which is currently working.  

Best Answer
0 Votes