Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FedEx lost package

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My newly purchased Fitbit Blaze is lost somewhere in the FedEx shipping system. Does anyone know how long these things happen and how long I should wait until I contact someone? Does anyone knowwith if Fitbit acts responsibly in the end to insure customers actually recieve their product?  This will be my fourth Fitbit and Fitbit has always been responsible in the past... but I hear some others users in know have not had such good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes @Hoboggs Please contact Fitbit as @Rich_Laue stated. The Sender is the only one who can trace a lost package and enter a claim if it is lost.

Things like this happen especially at this time of year. I had a delayed package that kept going from Sacramento to Reno for 2 days. Took forever but it finally made a proper landing Smiley Very Happy

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hello @Hoboggs im not s7re how you kniw it is lost, but youll need to contact.fitbit.com  and have them request a trace put on the package.

Best Answer
Thank you for the fast reply.  I have been looking at the FedEx tracking and the package left Indianapolis and then seems to disappear.  The "expected" delivery date has past and FedEx changed the date to "Pending" and "No scheduled delivery date available at this time".  I don't usually use FedEx so I don't know what to expect. 
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes @Hoboggs Please contact Fitbit as @Rich_Laue stated. The Sender is the only one who can trace a lost package and enter a claim if it is lost.

Things like this happen especially at this time of year. I had a delayed package that kept going from Sacramento to Reno for 2 days. Took forever but it finally made a proper landing Smiley Very Happy

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Same here: my fitbit left Indianapolis and tracking stopped updating. No updates for a week now.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am going to contact Fitbit Monday and see what they say.  (844) 434-8248 is the sales department.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just to save you some time:  i just finished speaking with "Alex L" at Fitbit support about my lost package. He would not initiate a trace for me or contact Fedex.  He told me to call Fedex.  I called Fedex 1-800 gofedex & they said that the department I need isn't open till Monday.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. I was thinking about calling today but now I know to wait. 
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just saw movement on the FedEx tracking site. 5:44pm - it is now in the geographical vacinity.  There is hope!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Congratulations!  I called FexEx again & was told my package was on the way.  Don't know why it was delayed.  Then my tracking info updated too & my package is in Texas now (hurrah!).   Cautious optimism here.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for encouraging patience.  It paid off. 

Best Answer
0 Votes