Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze wont turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just purchased a new blaze and it will not stay on after its come out of cradle it did do a new update via smart phone and it also wont sync

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Assuming you have charged the Blaze, I would suggest the following:  At the bottom of this page, click on "Help."  The next page will have a link on How to restart the Blaze.  FYI, you do this by pressing on the left button and lower right button simultaneously until the Fitbit logo appears.  You may have to do this three times.  Theis may very well resolve your issue.  It has the same effect as re-booting a computer.  It gets rid of any "bugs" that may be hindering the proper operation of the tracker.

If this doesn't work, you may want to sontact Support to see if you have a defective unit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanx I've tried all but no luck I contacted Fitbit Support the Blaze needs to be returned.

Thanx anyway

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Yarra1 and @John917 thanks for stopping and the instructions provided.

I am glad to hear that you already contacted our support team and that they offered you a solution for this inconvenience. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes