Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue tooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The blue tooth on my blaze has disappeared from my settings

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi, @Andyc1491, I think we need more information in order to help... Presumably you mean on the settings on your phone?  Are you talking about the Fitbit app or your ohone's settings?  What exactly are you seeing (or not seeing)?  What app (iOS, Android, Windows?) are you using?

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

If your Blaze is syncing through an IOS device, then Bluetooth Classic is turned off. 

However it is not clear which of the two Bluetooth a have disappeared. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue, as I have stated above, nothing is clear until we have further information.  Hopefully we will be able to help when we know more.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Julia_G I'm aware, just trying to rephrase a little differently, sometimes it has helped in getting an answer that is use full. 

Best Answer

Hi. My phone doesn' recognise my fitbit blaze. So it won' t sync. I have an S8+. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Andyc1491, that phone is supported, so you should be able to get it to work.

You need to connect your Fitbit to your phone via the Fitbit app, not directly through your phone's Bluetooth settings.  Could that be why you are having trouble?

Have you downloaded the app and set up your Blaze?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your not worried about the phone recognizing the Bluetooth, @Andyc1491. It is the Fitbit app that needs to see the tracker. 

Has your Blaze been connected to your Fitbit account? 

Best Answer
0 Votes