Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My Blaze has broken.... The heart monitor on the rear has malfunctioned, the LED lights are on constantly and are very bright even if the device has been shutdown the LED lights are still on, same if the heart rate option is switched to off. I've tried to reset with no success.
It also won't charge but all other functions seem to work ok.
Can anybody point me in the right direction please....???
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks fopr the help and suuport....

I've been in touch with the support desk here in the UK and they're looking at replacing the device, I'm just waiting on an email so I can reply with some info and then should be goood to go............  Fingers still crossed

But reading some other commments on this forum I could still have some issues so I'll see how it all turns out.....

Thanks Again.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@Chriswhite75  if restarting didn't help, you may want to contact support so they can look into further for you. 

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer

Two thoughts, let the battery go completely dead, this should shut the unit completely off resetting everythong. Or contact.Fitbit.com
Doing a shutdown from the settings did not help?

Best Answer
Yeah thanks, that was the same thinking that I had. Fingers crossed...
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @Chriswhite75@Kmransom123 and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by and the tips provided, I think those instructions are great. Woman Very Happy Now, as mentioned, if this doesn't work, feel free to contact our support team, for a faster response you can contact them via phone or chat.

See you around! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Thanks fopr the help and suuport....

I've been in touch with the support desk here in the UK and they're looking at replacing the device, I'm just waiting on an email so I can reply with some info and then should be goood to go............  Fingers still crossed

But reading some other commments on this forum I could still have some issues so I'll see how it all turns out.....

Thanks Again.

Best Answer

You are welcome @Chriswhite75. It's great to hear that you have already contacted our support team and that you received a good resolution. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

See you around! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
After speaking to the support team it seams there's an issue with the batteries on some devices which can cause the problem I was having..
But with no whining or winging about the warranty,,,, none at all they are sending me a replacement Blaze and it's already been shipped so now I'm just waiting to get back at it..

Brilliant customer service thanks Fitbit...👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Best Answer
0 Votes