Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buttons not working on Fitbit Blaze.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My back button stopped working a few weeks ago along with the bottom right button. This is quite frustrating because you get stuck on submenu's. Tried all of the troubleshooting already. The button works to turn the device on but not after that. I called customer service and they walked me through troubleshooting none of which worked. Since I bought this device 2 years ago it is no long under warranty. There only solution was to offer me 25% off another device?!!!! Why would I buy another watch from a company that is making stuff that doesn't work and then won't make it right for there customers. Very disappointed by this, if you spend 200 dollars on a watch and it doesn't work they should get you a new one or fix the old one, period.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @pattman, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 🙂

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I would also like to thank you for letting us know you've already contacted our Support Team regarding this issue. 

I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this situation has caused you, please remember that every Fitbit device comes with a limited product warranty and if our team has already troubleshoot this issue with you and checked that the warranty on your device has already expired, they will provide you with some options; in this case, a discount.

In case you have inquiries or doubts about what the warranty covers, you can check it on this article: Return Policy & Warranty.

Thanks for your patience and for providing feedback about this situation. If there's anything else you might want to add, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes