Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buttons unresponsive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The touch screen works, but buttons do not and the swipe won’t go back to home screen. If it happens to be swiped accidentally I cannot get back to the time unless I put into the cradle, which is only possible when I’m home. It gets a bit frustrating when you can’t see the time on your watch. Any ideas anyone?

Update. I just managed to swipe all the way across to settings and shutdown. Then pressed the left button to wake it up, which worked!  That is the only time the button has worked. Just to double check I tried it again and had the same results.   Could it be a software problem? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I encountered a similar problem. Yesterday the display went black on my screen. I knew that the battery was getting pretty low and so I assumed that the battery had drained. So I put it in the charger all night. This morning, still a black screen. I assumed that the connection was loose so I tried again during the day. Now, with the blaze in its charging/syncing cradle and plugged into the computer I can see the report via the Fitbit app on the computer. However, then the watch is still black, with no display. If I tap it or press the button, the screen seems to light up to a dark gray but there is still nothing displayed.

Best Answer
0 Votes