Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calorie deficit issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my blaze for Christmas. I just set it up a couple weeks ago with a weight-loss plan. I'm set up for a 750 deficit, and at first it was tracking properly. I've noticed the last few days, though, that instead of being at a deficit it's tracking my intake almost equal with my output. I've check my goal multiple times and it's still set up for a 750 deficit. I can't figure out why it changed and isn't working all of a sudden. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

How are you tracking your intake? Do you use the Fitbit food input or a third party like MyFitnessPal? What do you mean by tracking input equal to output? Is the input calories off compared to what you enter as food you ate?

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue on my Charge 2! I’ve had it over two years now and never had this problem before. I’m not using a third party app, I track all of my food directly to Fitbit, it will say I have about 900 calories left at the end of the day, which I know is wrong because my defecit is 750 like yours and I burn 2,500 on average a day.

This morning after imputing my breakfast it said I had 577 cals remaining, but I had only burned 670 and my breakfast was 214!?... I’m quite confused I’ve never had this issue before.

Like you ive checked my settings and even reset them, nothings working. So at the minute I’m calculating my de exit manually, which is not ideal as I can’t just quickl look and see how many calories I have left..

Has anyone manahed to fix this yet? 

Best Answer
0 Votes