Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display time out is to fast

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am in nursing school and i have had my Blaze since it came out. I love it and would not trade it for anything, it is the prefect size and weight and has all the features i love. However i need to have my display on for longer that 15 seconds. I have tied the wrist flick/ raise but it does not work 90% of the time i want it to and it randomly does it when i am not moving. I would love for there to be an options in settings that  could adjust the duration of the display. For example intervals from 15 seconds all the way to a minute and 15 seconds. the ability to change it on the physical device could be awesome too, so that when i get out of class or off shift i can just turn it back to its normal as to save battery when i do not need it. I don't care how it is done i would just really appreciate a longer display time (at least 30 seconds). 

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the forums!

Please go vote for it here:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Allow-Device-Screen-Clock-Face-and-Stopwatch-tim...

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kat... For now you could choose the chronograph watch, it was designed to answer the requests of the medical community. It has a one button quick start stopwatch accessed from the clock screen. This stopwatch will stay on until the battery in the Blaze dies. 

Best Answer
0 Votes