Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories In vs Calories Out

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Screenshot_20170207-121014.png

Hey all, apologies if this topic has been done to death, but im trying to work this out.

Ive had my fitbit blaze for around 2 weeks now, and this week it has been set to 2lb loss at 1000cal deficit. 

However my weekly progress report is telling me that ive only lost 0.5lb with a -1200 calorie deficit over the week. 

Im confused as every day ive been underbudget or "in the zone" and cannot for the life of me work it out. 

An average day is taking in 1500. And burning around 2500+ due to excersise and walking distance.. 

The numbers dont add up any help would be greatly appreciated20170207_124129.png

The picture above was last weeks.. was lower due to getting to grips with the features.. forgetting to wear it etc. However i really need help on this one please

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

A warm welcome to the Community @Rob-Broomhead and thanks for the attachments. Regarding the calories in vs out information, I recommend checking this post, where our friend is giving a brief but clear explanation about this.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

What does the following mean regarding calorie intake vs out? 

Under vs In Zone vs Over

(I have it set to 2# lose per week, 1000 deficit. Mainly what is recommended: In Zone?)

Thank you, 

Jinjer 

Best Answer
0 Votes