Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories accuracy and vibration when receiving call notification

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The past two days my blaze has said I burned only 1100 calories, no matter what I do. 13k steps = 1100 calories. 16k steps = 1100 calories. Something is definitely wrong and I’ve double checked the settings repeatedly. It’s counting steps fine, just not calories. At the same time my notifications went haywire. Every call I get or I call out on, my blaze buzzes non-stop. Doesn’t matter what I do to notification settings. Constant buzzing on my wrist for the entire call. They may be connected. Anyone have a fix? 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @PatienceSchoene, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I appreciate your patience troubleshooting this situation prior to posting too. About the call notification issue, I recommend you to restart your device following the next steps and let me know if the issue persist:

1. For Fitbit Blaze, press and hold the back and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. 
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If you still have issues with your device, turn it off and turn it back on. For more information, see How do I turn off my Fitbit device? 

Regarding the calories amount, I recommend you to check our help article: How does my Fitbit device calculate calories burned? for more information and details. Keep in mind that the restart process that was shared above should resolve this situation too.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes