Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get it started

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't get my blaze to sync to my phone  it's on the home screen it won't pair 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there @Ashalee. Great to see you in the Community Forums!

I can give you a hand with this. Let's set that tracker up! 😄

First, make sure that your phone is compatible for syncing with the Fitbit app. You can see the list of compatible devices here. After checking that, open up the Fitbit app on your phone once you've downloaded it and go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more help with this!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

It won't find Bluetooth or go past set up screen im seriously about to give up

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does the error say, "Can't find Bluetooth " or does it say to "turn bluetooth on"?

Normally the tracker says "Can't find tracker"

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just received my Blaze from Amazon. I downloaded the Fitbit App from iPhone Apps. I went through the setup process. Everything went fine until the syncing window. It just sat there syncing for quite a long time. (10 minutes+). I closed the app expecting to start the process all over again. When I opened the app again, the Blaze was now synced with the iPhone Fitbit app. The app then updated the software on my Blaze. There was a completion bar on the Blaze screen. After that completed, the Blaze need a battery charge. After an hour or so, the battery is now charged and I'm in business.

Hope this helps,

fos

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can do anything with mine because the battery is to low but when I try and charge it I'm not getting a charging symbol it's brand new 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @fos1. Grea to see you in the Community  Forums! 🙂

Thank you so much for sharing this with us and I'm glad to hear that you're back on track now!

@Nicky0C, I'm sorry to hear that you're  not being able to get started with your brand new tracker. 😕

Whenever you get a new Fitbit Blaze, the screen most likely will say www.fitbit.com/setup. And if you put it in the charger, it will not show that it is charging, however, it is. In that situation, you need to proceed and set up your tracker to your account. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

Once you do this, the tracker will show a battery indicator the first time you put it to charge and it will go away a little bit after.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes