Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pair Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My account was cancelled to start fresh, but when I try set my blaze up, it gives me the four digit code, once entered it just goes back to saying set up account and doesn't register the blaze... Someone help as it's driving me nuts. Thanks. 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hey there @Jamesd91. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

Let me help you with this. When you cancelled your account, did you have the Support Team do this for you or how exactly did you cancel it?

It's strange that it's not letting you pair your Blaze when you get the four digit code. What you can try is to delete the app, download it again and create your account again and from there, see if this makes any difference.

Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got the support team to cancel it for me, then I deleted the app and reinstalled it and followed the instructions and get no where past entering the code... It just goes back to add new device.

Thanks.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Huh... that is pretty weird. Thanks for getting back @Jamesd91.

Something I forgot to ask on my first post is if the phone you're using is a compatible device. You can check the compatibility here. If it's compatible and it doesn't work, do you have by any chance another device as an iPod or a tabled that are compatible that you can use just to set up your tracker and see if it goes through? If you're able to set up the Blaze through a different device, once it's connected, you should be able to sync through your phone.

Let me know if you're able to do seomthing like that.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah my phone's compatible unless that changed within in the last 48hrs I tried on my partner's phone and got (com.fitbit.http error 500)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure if this will have any bearing on the situation, but before you had your account cancelled did you remove the blaze from your account first? I'm thinking that perhaps the blaze itself might still be connected to your old account in someway. Have you tired doing a factory rest on the blaze device then try and set it up again using the new account.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Can't factory reset a blaze as far as I'm aware, but it's working now, thanks guys for the help though.
Best Answer
0 Votes