Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pair my Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried several times to set up my Blaze on my phone. I couldn't get it to sync anymore so I uninstalled it, restarted both it and my phone but now I'm trying to set it up again and after it sends the 4 digit number and I enter it in, it just stays on the "connecting to Fitbit" screen and won't connect.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Same happened to me. I shut down my phone, restarted, and hey presto - was connected.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried that twice 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

OK -  sorry -  there's a similar post further on, maybe a moderator can help. Hope you get it sorted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @staceydawn06 and @HJRW thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if you keep having problems setting up your tracker? If you do, I recommend restarting your tracker a couple of times more and then confirm you are doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue.

I hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, all working well, just a few attempts at set up at first, but managed fine. First week with Blaze, upgraded from Charge, delighted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze was working great until I updated the iOS on December 14th.  It hasn't been able to sync ever since.  I am so frustrated.  This was an expensive purchase and I've tried all the tricks to reboot.   Has Apple made an intentional decision to block these Fitbit devices?   When I try to delete and re-add the device, it sends the 4 digit code but it just spins and searches endlessly until it runs the battery down.   Is there help or do I just give up?

Best Answer
0 Votes

YES that is exactly what is happening to mine!  It just gets stuck there!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem and followed the steps above several times.  It is very frusterating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Stuck on verification code, so uninstalled,still says connecting, and never connects,bought off eBay, it had only been used 1 month, so relitevly new, 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to welcome you @CindySimon.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. I would like to know if you keep having issues pairing your Blaze? If you do, I recommend making sure you are following the instructions provided in my previous post.

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes