Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't setup my Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I just received my second Blaze wince 23rd Dec and can't get either to work. I can't get it to locate via Bluetooth on my iPhone 6S, every other device is working on my Bluetooth but not the Blaze. Have it on charge for 3 hours and still the screen is showing the same screen and no battery indicator. Why is this happening?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there, welcome to the Forums @SReilly!

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. I would like to know if you keep having issues pairing your Blaze? If you do, I recommend restarting it and please make sure you are doing the following from your Fitbit app to set it up:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Also, are you receiving any type of error at the moment of the setup?

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hey there, welcome to the Forums @SReilly!

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. I would like to know if you keep having issues pairing your Blaze? If you do, I recommend restarting it and please make sure you are doing the following from your Fitbit app to set it up:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Also, are you receiving any type of error at the moment of the setup?

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi do you really think that I would post my message without going through the basic areas that you have suggested!! It’s my second Blaze!!! 

I am not receiving any error as the thing won’t connect! Maybe if you read my message you could actually answer the questions rather than giving me the standard reply.

why also did it take so long to get a reply ?

i must say the support it equally as disappointing as the product 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @SReilly. Since the steps provided didn't work, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

See  you around. Man Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have exactly same problem.  I finally used Fitbit Chat for help.  Excellent agent however after almost an hour trying to set up on my PC, my tablet and my smart phone and all with same result the solution was use the Warranty to get a new Blaze.   What I do not understand is why Fitbit is not putting out a message that there is a problem with the new Blaze in the setup.  Now I don't know if the problem is only with "replacement" devices or with a number of faulty new devices.  I guess if everyone goes for the warranty, Fitbit will get the hint and fix the problem.  It is a great tracker and I loved my original one because it had all the right bells and whistles I needed and nothing more.  Hope this replacement works!!

Best Answer
0 Votes