Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sync fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

is anyone else having problems syncing this morning? Myself and 3 other people in my office aren't able to sync this morning?!

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Please tell me you have the Blaze?! I've been unable to sync mine for the last 16/17hrs. It just keeps seaching and dearxhing then says tracker not found. My Blaze is practically brand new as it was a gift for Mother's Day this year 😞 Please let me know what you find. TY

Best Answer

Hi ya, Yes I have a blaze but also seems to affecting Charge HR 2 as well. We have managed to get it to sync using a fitbit dongle (I got this with the original charge HR) on the PC but not via Bluetooth on the iPhone. Weird.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @icebox13 and @LizziVE! There are no syncing issues. I would like you to try this syncing troubleshoot, if your tracker hasn't synced. 

I would like you to make sure that you have the latest version of the app which is 2.36 for iOS and 2.52 for Android. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a blaze and an iPhone and mine hasn't been syncing the last few days either.:/

Best Answer

I've had this issue too. Blaze and the iPhone. To get it to sync I do the reset on my Blaze by holding down the left button and bottom right button. Once it restarts it syncs and I'm good to go for a few days. I'm not sure why I'm having to do it once a week cause my Fitbit is new. Hope that helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks so much, yes mine is new to, got it in may.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I was also having problems syncing..   fixed it by turning the phones bluetooth off then on..   Synced itself without doing anything after that..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Think you have a serious security bug. My fit blaze is also not working and it would appear the bluetooth connection on the Blaze has been erased.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @Allysnowdy123@Malpayton@Jacabyte and @hilltopfit! I would like you to confirm that you did this syncing troubleshoot.

Additionally, Fitbit Blaze will sync to your account using the Fitbit app or the Dongle but it won't connect from the Bluetooth settings. 

If after doing the procedure posted above, you're still having issues let me know, so I can share your post with Customer Support. 

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Of course I did the fitbit troubleshoot but if there is no bluetooth on the
fitbit blaze then how is the Mac bluetooth supposed to sync.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @hilltopfit! I've sent you a PM with more instructions about it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes