Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log into account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My username and password not accepted since new app installed - also when I ask for a new password link I get nothing - so infuriating please anyone help tried 

restarting phone 

reinstalling app 

requesting new password 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Please contact support

http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did that and the reply says it could take 2 days as they are busy so posted here in the hope someone could help as now the clock is showing the wrong time due to not being able to sync with phone !!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@WendyB wrote:

Please contact support

http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

I did that and the reply says it could take 2 days as they are busy so posted here in the hope someone could help as now the clock is showing the wrong time due to not being able to sync with phone !!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same exact problem! I just bought my FitBit Blaze today and can’t even use it until I connect it to the app... I’ve been sitting here for two hours. I even tried deleting the app and re-downloading it and that didn’t work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ive been locked out of my 1 yr old account for over a week. 

I am somehow able to log in via facebook login option on my PC and can see the account has been hacked and user email changed to one that is not mine. Any attempts to correct this only send a change email or recover password to the email thats not mine.

Ive been through customer services and still, 10 days later Im locked out with some hacker having access to my DOB, email, profile pic and other info.

Ive now had 3 email (3 days apart) replies but none that acknowledge the serious breach of database security. Ive offered all info to verify that im the genuine account user but Im no further forward.

To say Im dissapointed is an understatement.

No tracker info.

Watch shows wrong time and cant log in to the app, cant sync correct the time. 

Personal data available to the hacker.

My tracker will be getting binned. I will never use fitbit again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Eyvh,  I'm sorry to hear this, a support agent will need to assist you with the password reset. Thank you very much for your patience. 

@ShazMataz95 Is it possible to try logging in with a different device? 

@Prof-Peach Sorry to hear about your experience. Please know there has been no breach to the Fitbit website, I responded further to your post on this thread

@WendyB Thanks for your help here, Happy Thanksgiving. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thankful

for having two emails today from

support asking me for

patience, but an additional

frustration -

my fitbit needed charging and now the time is wrong so

in addition to have no

access

to

my data I can’t use alarm clock or time !!! Oh man