Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing clockface

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I want to try the other clockface and I found information that said to change it under settings in the fitbit app. I looked there but found nothing to make the changes. So how do I make the change. Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Tap Blaze, then tap Blaze again, scroll down to clock display, tap it, and pick one.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
37 REPLIES 37

Its there. Its under settings

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tap Blaze, then tap Blaze again, scroll down to clock display, tap it, and pick one.

Best Answer
Thanks Rich. The only settings I could find were under account. Never thought to just tap Blaze to find them.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Oops, i was refferring to how to change the Blaze Clock face in the Android app

Best Answer

I tried to change the face of the clock and will not change I keep pressing the button it looks like its going to change and then it goes back to the same one any suggetions

Best Answer

@Jfitbug have you downloaded your manual yet?

You change the clock in the devices settings either through the web or the app.

On the app click the Blaze, then click again on the next page, scroll down to clock faces. Choose one then sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you change the clockface on fitit blaz?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@javelin1 see my post above, it was marked as the solution. 

Now if you on the web, go to you settings from the dashboard, then devuce, Blaze, clock face. 

It is explained in the manual, link posted above. 

Best Answer

Any ideas if you've done all of the steps above, the clock face shows as what I want it to be in the app, I have synced and restarted the FB and still it is not showing? 

Best Answer

ive tried two taps and scrol down it didnt show the clock faces

Best Answer
0 Votes

@nhearthwalker did you ever figure out why the clock face change didn't stick? Having same issue. Thanks!

Best Answer
Hello, yes I logged in my fitbit account on my PC . Good luck
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem.  When I sync it, it doesn't change like it should.  I've tried reinstalling the app and restarting the blaze.   I logged in online and it looks like the one I chose ("moment"), but the FitBit is still showing the "argyle".

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got my blaze yesterday and I'm having the same issue. 

Best Answer

I'm also having an issue, I have tried everything, it will not change! Any advice

Best Answer

I called customer service and got it to change!  First we restarted the Fitbit (press left button + bottom right button until you see Fitbit symbol).  Then we went into the app and changed the clock face (the app still displayed the one I wanted but wasn't getting so I just chose a random one).  Then we synced the app/blaze.  The fitbit symbol came on the blaze sort of "sparkling" and then the new clock face was displayed.  I then chose the clockface I wanted and again resynced. 

Customer service thought maybe it was stuck so restarting and then immediately resyncing may have done the trick. 

Best Answer

I tap twice and it says all caught up????

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does not work

Best Answer

How do I "tap Blaze"?  Where---watch, phone, where is the word "Blaze"? I do not follow!

Best Answer