Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Just bought this in California, today I flew to east coast and watch is still displaying PST. How can I change this?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
I'll assume you have a phone with you, so go to the settings page, in the app.scroll down to advanced. Now set the timezone, but since your on east coast now, wait until the local times is after midnight, or do it tomorrow morning.. Trust me in this, or you'll find today's steps not resetting tonight.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4
I'll assume you have a phone with you, so go to the settings page, in the app.scroll down to advanced. Now set the timezone, but since your on east coast now, wait until the local times is after midnight, or do it tomorrow morning.. Trust me in this, or you'll find today's steps not resetting tonight.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks...but does this clock not automatically change when you are in different time zones? Seems a pain to have to change it through my phone every single time. We are going on several cruises and switching time zones several times and will have my WiFi off since we will be out of the country. Sure wish this would Blaze would automatically adjust like my phone does.
Best Answer
0 Votes

So with "Set Automatically" turned on the Blaze will not auto adjust time zones with the phone as you move to different time zones? If not then was is "Set Automatically" for?

@Rich_Laue wrote:

Best Answer
0 Votes

If it is set to automatic the Fitbit app will recognize the timezones change, then with the next sync the time on the tracker will be updated. The tracker itself has no way of knowing when it crosses a timezone.
Some have discovered when traveling east,crossing a timezone after 11pm or 2300, and a sync happens, today's steps are carried over to tomorrow.

If I was traveling frequently between two timezones, I would turn this feature off and not even worry about switching zones I the Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes