Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charger Port Damaged

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Blaze for just over 2 years now without any issues until a few weeks ago I went on holiday and tried to charge my Blaze and it wouldn't charge. I tried it on a few different ports and still nothing. I waited untiI i got home and brought another charger but it still didn't work. It won't charge at all. Can anyone help?

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

That just happened to me. I broke down and cleaned the contacts. So far so good....try a cotton swap with rubbing alcohol. If the swab is dirty then you know that’s where the issue is.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just ran out to get some rubbing alcohol to try this but still no luck. Could you reccomend any other suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Other than to call the company and talk with them, I don’t. I’m getting kind of tired of buying their products every two years myself.

Thinking about going to the Apple Watch but I’ll be sad to lose the group I’m in. Good luck to you!

James Heckel
Raw Dog Food AZ
Www.rawdogfoodaz.com
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm just now noticing that in the last 4 years I've had 2! So irritating. Then they want to give u a 25% discount when you pay over $150.00!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
You’re exactly right. Mine isn’t holding a charge after all. I’m lucky to get 12 hours out of it. I’ve heard nothing but good things about the Apple Watch. I gave my daughter one and she loves it.

James Heckel
Raw Dog Food AZ
Www.rawdogfoodaz.com
Best Answer
0 Votes

At the moment the only good thing about the fitbit is the community. I don't think I'm willing to basically pay £150 every 2 years. I might have a look at the Apple watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I get that. I’d miss the competition of the community also. Costco has the best prices on the Apple Watch.

James Heckel
Raw Dog Food AZ
Www.rawdogfoodaz.com
Best Answer
0 Votes