Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't sync with OnePlus 6

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After updating my phone to Android pie synchronize is not working anymore I've tried all steps nothing worked...I have OnePlus 6 and using Blaze Any way to make this work somehow?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Natali123, hope you're doing great today! Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot this syncing issue on your own, nice way to go! 

The reason of why your tracker is not syncing is due to the OnePlus 6 is not a compatible device with the Fitbit app.

Note that the devices on this list have been confirmed as fully compatible with all features of Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app. While a phone or tablet may not be verified as fully compatible, the Fitbit app may still work with your device. 

Our team routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. Be sure to verify that your phone meets the minimum operating system requirements. Note that the majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products. 

If your phone supports Bluetooth 4.0, I'd recommend giving the sync troubleshooting a try to see if you can successfully connect your tracker. 

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Natali123, hope you're doing great today! Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot this syncing issue on your own, nice way to go! 

The reason of why your tracker is not syncing is due to the OnePlus 6 is not a compatible device with the Fitbit app.

Note that the devices on this list have been confirmed as fully compatible with all features of Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app. While a phone or tablet may not be verified as fully compatible, the Fitbit app may still work with your device. 

Our team routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. Be sure to verify that your phone meets the minimum operating system requirements. Note that the majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products. 

If your phone supports Bluetooth 4.0, I'd recommend giving the sync troubleshooting a try to see if you can successfully connect your tracker. 

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi, thanks for the answer, well I don't know how it's not compatible if I did manage to synchronize it, after I removed Blaze from Bluetooth settings and added again. And it's working with no problems now. Thanks for the help.  Screenshot_20181005-222120.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

I totally understand your point @Natali123! As mentioned in my above post, the majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products. 

However, we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update.

I'm glad to hear that you're back on track after removing the Blaze from your phone's Bluetooth settings and add it again. Yay! Smiley Very Happy

If there's any questions present, let me know! 

Best Answer

Fitbit Blaze may not work with number of mobiles so beware if anyone is thinking of buying Fitbit. hoping the dongle sent recently will work or will seek refund.  Brand impacting without investment in app development.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Have had my Fitbit Blaze for over a year, it quit working when I upgraded my OnePlus 6 to Android Pie. Have tried all of the suggestions, only pairing with my Windows PC works. Will move away from Fitbit after this one quits working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello

Recently you've add One plus 6 to your list of fitbit compatible devices however, I still cannot sync my fitbit blaze. Is this list accurate for devices in Australia?

Thanks

Louise

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oneplus is now in the top 5 premium smartphone brands... and Fitbit still refuse to make its products compatible. The Fitbit "team" does, we are told, "routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices" but it has not got around to OnePlus phones over the last 6 years... This is literally unbelievable both in its neglect of loyal Fitbit customers and its complete neglect of good business sense.

Best Answer

Synching has been a constant problem with my Blasé. If I spent as much time exercising as trying to synch my Blasé, I would be so fit that the US 2020 Olympic team would be actively recruiting me.

Best Answer

I have this problem constantly trying to sync with an iPhone 6s. I also have a Charge2 that syncs without a problem but the screen is too small for my tired old eyes.

Best Answer
0 Votes