Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging Blaze to a wall socket

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a charging device for connecting the Blaze directly to a wall socket?

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7
You may want to check Amazon. They have all sorts of stuff for various Fitbit products.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums @camano-kid

Just use any usb electrical plug and put your Blaze charger into it. That is the only charger unit Fitbit sells.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
My question relates to a situation where only wall sockets, not usb, are available.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@camano-kid there are many electric plugs which have usb ports in them for people to charge a variety of devices. Any of those ought to do what you need, but there is no Blaze charger with prongs to go directly into the wall socket.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

@camano-kid most phones today come with a little box you plug into the wall, and have a rectangle hole in an other side that a USB wire plugs into to charge the phone. Your tracker a charging wire will happily plug into this hole also. 

If your phone doesn't have this wall adapter, commonly called awall worst because it is a bump or blemish on the wall, you can go down to any Five Below, big drugstore, Target, or even 7-11, basically any place that cells phone accessories and by a wall charger. 

This is what your looking for https://goo.gl/rleJLU

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes