Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chinese Characters on box/Strange Fitbit behavior

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently, I ordered a Fitbit Blaze online. My Fitbit arrived a few days late after being lost in the mail, then one day a package appeared on my doorstep very early in the morning. When I opened the box I immediately noticed Chinese characters on the top inside of the box which I thought was odd. I compared it to another box of another Fitbit I purchased at the store and noticed that the box at the store does not have Chinese characters on the box. This makes me suspect that the Fitbit can be counterfeit or tampered with because the battery does not even last one day and I keep receiving a notification just to let me know that I have no new notifications. I tried resetting it by pushing the left and bottom right buttons but the Fitibt does not respond. That along with other strange behavior that began right out of the box causes for concern. I was told by Customer Service that it is defected and that I should return it. Has anything like this happened to anyone else? Just curious   

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

First Question is Where did you but it?

Not bought on fitbit then take your chances.... 

Need more info.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ordered from Newegg and shipped by Adorama Camera

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Ram84, Newegg does not appear to be an authorised retailer.  List here.  I would recommend getting in touch with Newegg and requesting a refund, as it sounds as if your device could be either counterfeit or defective.

As @WendyB suggests, if you do not purchase from an authorised retailer, Fitbit is usually not able to help.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes