Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock Face seems off center

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I like the look of the Zone clock face but it seems like it is centered to far down. The bottom of the letters are cut off more than I think it should be. A few of the pictures I have seen on the website of the Zone clock face seem ok. There is plenty of space above it, so that it can move up. Anyone else know how to fix this or have this problem?
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Garrwing I would have to agree with you. I don't use the Pop clock face but I did just switch my Blaze to that face to see for myself and the time at the bottom did have a fair amount of the time seem "cut off" at the lower end of the screen, however the steps, hr, and other icon at the top seemed to have a decent amount of space above them that the display could be shifted up a bit.

You can go to the Feature Requests Forum and search if another user has already suggested this feature.  If so vote for the idea, and if not create a new idea.  If an idea receives enough support from the community it may be implemented in future firmware/website/mobile app updates.

Please remember to take a moment to mark the post that best answers your question as the Accepted Solution and Vote for posts that are useful or provide quality content.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10
I actually mean the Pop clock face. Not the Zone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Garrwing I would have to agree with you. I don't use the Pop clock face but I did just switch my Blaze to that face to see for myself and the time at the bottom did have a fair amount of the time seem "cut off" at the lower end of the screen, however the steps, hr, and other icon at the top seemed to have a decent amount of space above them that the display could be shifted up a bit.

You can go to the Feature Requests Forum and search if another user has already suggested this feature.  If so vote for the idea, and if not create a new idea.  If an idea receives enough support from the community it may be implemented in future firmware/website/mobile app updates.

Please remember to take a moment to mark the post that best answers your question as the Accepted Solution and Vote for posts that are useful or provide quality content.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with my blaze's pop clock display. It cuts off a decent amount of the numbers on the bottom of the screen.

Best Answer
I also have issues that the pop clock is cut off and does not fully display
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Garrwing, @SunsetRunner, @nbapple and @Sbaumken welcome to the Fitbit Community! The Pop Clock face was designed to look like that as @SunsetRunner mentioned on the Feature Request board there is a suggestion to change the pop clock face as some users don't like the design. Click here  to add your vote and comments to the idea. 

Thanks for stopping by! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You have got to be kidding!

The only face that has a visible time screen has been "designed" to be cut off?

Maybe if this design is published in the most recent Wall Street Journal, it will catch W. Zerella's attention.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you here @Pavlick. I would like to know if you keep having problems with your Blaze? If you do, could you please be more specific about the issue you are having so I can provide you the troubleshoot to fix it?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I will include a photo of the problem:

image1.JPG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Alejandra,

There are plenty of "pixel realestate" to fit the time without it being cut off at the bottom.  Please fix it.

We own 3 of Blaze models in our family, and I would like to recommend it to others, but this design issue makes it difficult to recommend.  AlejandraFitbit, please reply.

Thank you,

Paul

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Pavlick thanks for sharing the photo of your tracker. The Pop Clock face was designed to look like that, there is no glitch or malfunction on the tracker. Personally I like the design and it's the one I use. I found the idea: Blaze's Pop Clock Face is clipped at the bottom take a moment to add your vote and share your feedback on the comments. 

Catch you later! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes