Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock Faces Information Post

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone! Screenshot 2016-03-04 10.25.25.png

Now that Blaze is finding its way into the hand of our users, we thought we'd provide a bit more information regarding clock faces, and how you can interact with your Blaze in different ways! Here's the run down of the four default clock faces: 

Original: 

The time is shown in analog format using an hour-hand and minute-hand. Those dots that go around the circumference of the watch area indicate minutes of the hour. The step icon at the top of the screen is the primary statistic, which is displayed in the progress dial as well (the circle surrounding the clock). The icon at the bottom of the clock is your stat cycle, where you can tap the display to cycle through all of your primary stats for the day as well. 

Flare:

Flare consists of 3 main elements: time, date, and activity level. The Flare on the outside will follow the current minutes to the hour while also displaying the activity for the hour. The more you move in the hour, the further out the Flare will extent. Click here for more details.

Zone

This clock shows the time over a color-changing background that corresponds to your heart rate. The HR Stat, HR zone and date can be toggled with this clock face, meaning you can cycle through and see what you want to see.

Pop

With Pop, your clock-face will consist of 4 main elements: time, steps, HR, and calories. While your heart rate icon on this screen does not indicate HR zone (the HR circle is always full), both the steps and calories statistic will update to be reflective of your step/calorie burn goal for the day!

We hope this helps. As always, questions and feedback are welcome and appreciated. If you'd like to see new clock faces (or changes to existing ones), please add your vote/comments to this Feature Request with specific changes you'd like to see.

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer
481 REPLIES 481

If you haven't done so yet,  i stiffest going to the feature request for moor clock faces. @racertempo was kind enough to provide a link in his last post. 

Best Answer
I did that shortly after posting that 😀
Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree.

I just got my Blaze and am disappointed that the clock faces from the advertising are not on the actual product.

The 4 faces that are available look kind of cheezy compared to other smart/fitness watches on the market.

Best Answer

i am very disappointed as well... i dont like any of the clock faces as they dont show the information i need! and i can´t get mail or whatsapp notifications... think i will return the blaze

Best Answer
Anyone know how do you change the clock to show 16:00 rather than 4:00pm? Ive set it to the right timezone (Oslo) but still it shows 4:00pm instead of 16:00
Best Answer
@Tr00nd go into your settings in the app or on the web and change the format from 12hrs to 24hrs
Best Answer
We are not even sure that FitBit will give us more features or customizations for the Blaze. An update to fix problems maybe but these rest depends on how long Fitbit wants to support the device.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have changed my band to a standard watchband. It's 22mm and as long as the band end, where the pins are inserted, aren't too think, it works awesome. Not easily changeable throughout the day though. It's like a watch. Find one you like and wear it. Very nice metal band $30 US
Best Answer
Thank for tråling. I have looked everywhere i think in the fitbit app cant find that choice anywhere. Im using the iOS fitbit app
Best Answer
0 Votes
Replying not tråling.. He he
Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree.  Some of the clock faces are very hard to see. As compared to the Samsung Gear Fit.

Fitbit compare screens.jpg

Best Answer

Can you switch from one clock face to another?  If so, how do you do this.  This is my first fitbit and I'm disappointed by the lack of instruction on how it works.

Best Answer
0 Votes

To change the clock face:

From the forum click the link 'Dashboard' at the top of the website. This way going back to the main dashboard.

Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the main dashboard and click the link in the menu which displays your tracker.

There's a option to choose the clock face you like to use.

After the next sync the new clock screen will be used.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't even know how to reply to that.  You may not know, or even care but that last remark came across as rude and my first impulse was to think you were trying to 'TROLL' on this topic..lets hope not.  The fact that any portion is chopped off is annoying, lets leave it at that. 

Spoiler

Best Answer

Nope, not "trolling" this thread, as it was titled "Clock Faces Information Post", and I have replied many times in here with links to other places for information.  In fact, I posted before you on this topic and have many posts in this thread with "likes" from several members......so I am pretty sure that does not qualify me as a "troll".

It was just funny that you literally said it was a "pet peeve to not not see all the numbers" when 3 sides have some of the numbers "chopped off".  

It was called humor, just referencing that you called it a pet peeve about the bottom but are okay with the 2 sides.  In fact, the first two digits have no side chopped off, but it gets progressively more "squished" as you move to the right.  I know that the immediate post after yours had a comment from a person that was little jab at your post as well.  I think you online forum sensativity meter might need calibrating or tweaking Man Tongue

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'd be more than happy to have a clock face that is the same as the blaze shows while it is in charging mode. A black background with big white letters that is easy to read! You can't read the zone clock face in bright sunlight. Come on Fitbit fix this puppy!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I'm really dissapointed with the Clock faces in FitBit blaze. Planning to return it now.

@audreykwunder wrote:

I am still wondering where this clock face is? Every tweet/customer service rep I have talked to has said "It's just for the advertisement" and that there are no plans to add this clock face. Isn't that false advertising?Gold and White Clock Face

@audreykwunder wrote:

I am still wondering where this clock face is? Every tweet/customer service rep I have talked to has said "It's just for the advertisement" and that there are no plans to add this clock face. Isn't that false advertising?Gold and White Clock Face

@audreykwunder wrote:

@audreykwunder wrote:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Sad
Best Answer

Regarding the original clock face / stat cycle feature-  If you leave this on a particular stat... for instance HR.... will it stay there? Or does it revert back to a primary stat upon each view?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Can there be a plain black screen with the time and no colors that appear or change but also have the tap option to look through everything like the original screen? So the flare screen with no colors, just white time on black background but the functionality of the original screen.
Best Answer
@Larryquestions scroll to the bottom of the page, amd click on Help, in the next page click on the picture of the Blaze. This will take you to a searchable, 8nteractive indtruction site for the Blaze. You will also find the Blaze101 and a pdf manual that can be downloaded.
Best Answer