Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock error message on my Blaze. Changing clock fixes the problem temporarily. Error arises again

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am consistently getting a clock error message on my fitbit stating I need to change the clock face. After changing the clock face to a new one I am able to see the new clock but after wearing for a couple of hours the error message occurs again. I have tried all the different faces and it does not seem to matter. I have also followed all instructions on the forum for possible solutions and nothing has worked. 

My fitbit Blaze version is 8.402.1

Please let me know if there is anything can do to correct the problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I see you mentioned trying different ideas posted on the forums, just out of curiosity did you remove the device from your account and then set it up again as a new device? If you have done all that then I suggest contacting Customer Support and see what they can do, perhaps even send you a replacement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The one thing I don't see mentioned is a restart, but I would try a complete shutdown. 

Removing the tracker from the account is not needed and not reccomended. 

It is better to add the tracker as a replacement of the Blaze, this way if something goes wrong the tracker is still connected to the account. 

Best Answer
0 Votes