Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock error

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I try to change the look of my clock the blaze gave me an error message. I can not do anything now with the blaze. It's stuck on the screen and won't sync to my phone. 

Message says: clock error go to Fitbit mobile app and try another clock. 

I have tried all clocks and all say the same thing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

You may need to reset the Blaze to bypass the error message. To be on the safe side, restart it three times in succession.

Hilary | UK

Charge, Aria, iPhone 4s, Mac

If this answer is helpful, please vote for it and/or mark it as a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you reset the blaze? I have literally had it a day and still learning it. Thank you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
  1. Press and hold the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your tracker doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my tracker? to turn Blaze off and back on again.

You can find a lot of information and helpful suggestions to get the most out of your new Blaze by going to the Help link at the bottom of the screen on any of the Community pages: http://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US

Hilary | UK

Charge, Aria, iPhone 4s, Mac

If this answer is helpful, please vote for it and/or mark it as a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That doesn't work. The error is still there. The Fitbit icon will appear and then go right back to the error. It also doesn't let me swipe to turn off/restart. 

Best Answer
0 Votes