Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock face won’t update in app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So, about 2 months ago I got a Blaze, synced it to my phone and Fitbit app and everything worked perfect. I chose my clock face. Yesterday I wanted to browse the clock faces to try something different. When I selected “clock face” in the app, NO FACES show up. Nothing. Just the two selection arrows at the bottom. I’ve restarted, re-paired, updated my app, even set up a new device. Nothing works! Any advice? I have seen numerous posts about this and I’ve tried all of that that I’ve seen and nothing. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Guess I'm not that picky. When a Firmware update killed my Versa's power button, there was a work around. I moved on and kept up my daily goals. I have had the classic clock face since I got the Blaze over 5 years ago. I bought it to track, not play with clock faces. I would have done the workaround and moved on.

I'm not aware it's been Months? A mod finally posted about it here like a week or two ago? It does seem odd there doesn't seem to be any updates, and the work around was mentioned by one of us, not Fitbit. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Not sure they care. This app issue has been this way a long time...started right about the time google took over. 

06AD91A3-21B3-4273-8790-2B8C4E8FC779.png

Best Answer

Thank's for replying, oilman-64. To change the clock face, you have to first

1. go onto the WEBSITE DASHBOARD.

2. Click the settings icon

3. Click 'Settings'

4. Click the :watch:️(Watch) icon on the top-ish left.

5. Scroll down until you see 'clock faces', and click it.

6. Pick your clock face.

7. Now, go onto the fitbit app on your mobile device. 
8. Click your profile picture (top-left)

9. Click your watch (bottom-ish center)

10. Scroll down until you see 'Sync Now' and tap it.

After that, you should have a new clock face.

Best Answer
Thanks, but I was talking about the app. It used to have this. Not anymore.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@SunsetRunner Fitbit is looking into it. This is an IOS issue. But in the meantime, you can change clock faces on the web dashboard as @DylanPritsker suggested?

Best Answer

I know about the work around, but the app needs to be fixed too. You say they are working on it... for months now? Support has contacted me which is good I guess. At least not ignoring. But again they keep asking me to reboot, delete my device and reapply to app. Tons of useless stuff for me to do to fix a problem I did not cause for a function that was available prior to google takeover. None of these laborious fixes work. 
there is a bug now and it remains. 
thanks for reiterating to me what is a work around,

Best Answer

Guess I'm not that picky. When a Firmware update killed my Versa's power button, there was a work around. I moved on and kept up my daily goals. I have had the classic clock face since I got the Blaze over 5 years ago. I bought it to track, not play with clock faces. I would have done the workaround and moved on.

I'm not aware it's been Months? A mod finally posted about it here like a week or two ago? It does seem odd there doesn't seem to be any updates, and the work around was mentioned by one of us, not Fitbit. 

Best Answer

This workaround worked just fine for me, so thank you for that. Although I liked Dark MM’s answer also. I got mine to track fitness and goals, not to play with clock faces. However, I do complain if I want to change something up and all of a sudden my equipment isn’t working correctly. But again, after your answer I went in, changed it to the one I figure I will use the most, and moved on with my life. Thanks to everyone who helped me get this worked out…now FitBit, it’s your turn! Lol

Best Answer

I had the same problem but I got mine to change when I logged into my computer though the Fitbit website. It took a few minutes for it to change on the watch but eventually it went though. There are only a few clock faces to choose from.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes