Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cold temperature Screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Blaze displays a triangle and thermometer symbol with icicle's! I cannot clear the screen by re-set or the time honored off and on. I can't sync with PC. The room temperature the device was charging in is 20oC - normal. It has never done this before, even when training in 5oC weather!

Please help, I love my Fitbit am a little lost without it 😞

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
26 REPLIES 26

Hi everyone! Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

For those who are having this problem and haven't tried it yet, you can attempt to restart your trackers. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

If that doesn't help, please let me know and I'll be happy to provide further assistance!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've tried to reboot it and it still doing the same. Only difference is mine is showing that it's too hot.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Alwaysn2deep! Good to see you around! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with the display on your Blaze. Thanks a lot for trying to restart it!

Since this has not worked, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to the Support Team for them to help you out with this. They will be happy to help you out and get you back on track as soon as possible! Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions and if you need anything else, feel free to le me know!

Anything else, I'm here to help! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

This would be the second time, my Fitbit blaze has had the screen when the frozen thermometer. I was not in any extreme weather, my Fitbit was actually charging and I woke up with this screen. I have tried to restart it multiple times and that has not worked. I am unsure if my Fitbit is under warranty, I believe I brought it at Kohl's in October. 

Do you have any other suggestions on what to do? I use my Fitbit everyday! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey Jaclyn, I wish you luck. If you bought your blaze over a year ago, they can not help you. My blaze did the same as yours and have tried all the different ways to get it working and nothing worked. I feel like they should help us out being so many people are having the same problem. So I guess they expect you to pay $200 every year to replace your Fitbit blaze. I really do wish you luck.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

This was the solution for me. All I did was reset my watch and kept it warm in my hand and next thing I know it's restarts and fixes it itself. Thank you for the info

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, this happened to me too just this week my device is 4 months past a year and not qualified for warranty. Turns out this issue still hasn’t been resolved as they are unable to replace or repair and is still an ongoing issue.  Personally my fitbits haven’t lasted beyond a year and I was hopeful this time they would honour my loyalty. Not the case.  Hopefully works out better for you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes