Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cold temperature Screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Blaze displays a triangle and thermometer symbol with icicle's! I cannot clear the screen by re-set or the time honored off and on. I can't sync with PC. The room temperature the device was charging in is 20oC - normal. It has never done this before, even when training in 5oC weather!

Please help, I love my Fitbit am a little lost without it 😞

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
26 REPLIES 26

That's a new one on me!

I know you have tried the restart but this procedure is known to not always work so it may be worth trying it again a few more times. Procedure below for those reading this and not familiar with it:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/

Best Answer

Mine just did this today. Did you ever figure out what to do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having similar issues. Stuck on cold screen while indoors. Unable to reset or turn off and remains on the cold screen when connected to a PC or charger. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BigTuna wrote:

I’m having similar issues. Stuck on cold screen while indoors. Unable to reset or turn off and remains on the cold screen when connected to a PC or charger. 

I don't actually know what I did to fix it but I tried the reset method a few times and then just held it in my hand to try to warm it up and it started working again. I haven't had the issue for a while now. I'm sorry I'm not much help since I just kept trying different things. 

Best Answer

Great to see you here @mcozby17@S.BEAR@BigTuna welcome to the Community and @SteveH thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate the efforts in trying to fix this issue, please confirm you are doing the following to restart your trackers:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Also, if you can provide me with some pictures of the icon you are seeing would be great.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I’ve tried to reset, when the screen appears it is ineffective. F58F2F79-78A1-443F-8E94-B8EAD131CCC2.jpeg

Best Answer

Thanks for the update and for the attachment @BigTuna. Since the instructions provided didn't work, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further assistance. 

See you around. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

067DA7F7-8FE4-462D-BF53-889BEBA8FAF6.jpeg

39086487-5BFB-4A1A-8C3A-85433A703092.jpeg

Hello, this is the screen it used to happen once every couple of months now it’s every other day!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I couldn’t find a fix and ended up having to get mine replaced (via warranty). 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any one know how to fix this?? Just happened to mine and i can't reset.?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow, I'm getting the same thing but it says it's too hot! Been stuck on this all day. If you found a way to fix this, please share. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello
No solution I’m afraid. They just sent me a replacement because it was
still under warranty but the replacement they send are refurbished watches
and it ended up doing the same thing within days of receiving it. Then I
had to fight with customer service as they didn’t believe me... they
finally sent another one it’s working so far but the same thing will
eventually happen it’s a default with all watches. If yours is not under
warranty all you can do is get use to it and start saving for something a
bit more serious like tomtom or Garmin 🙁 sorry
--
Sophie Coureau
Best Answer
0 Votes
Just restarted its self and has been fine since🤔
Best Answer
0 Votes

Wait for it 😔 first time it happen to me it didn’t happen again for a couple of months then I got the error and it happened again a couple of weeks later, then it was only a few days apart until the watch pretty much became useless 50% of the time. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the information. So far it hasn't happened again. 😊
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey Sophie, I don't know how long the warranty is for. I got it a little over a year ago. I guess I can reach them. Thank you for responding!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm sorry I can't be of any help. Mine only did that a couple times and
hasn't done it since.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hiya, the warranty is 1 year but if you reside and bought it (I assume) in the EU it's extended to 2 years, that's how I managed to get mine exchanged. 

Maybe they have the same things in other countries? You should definitely check the website!  

Hope you can get it fix! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the info!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes