Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Fitbit to dumbphone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I don't have a smart phone. I have a Kyrocera Sprint Direct Connect. It does, however have blue tooth. Is there anyway I can connect my fitbit blaze to my phone so I can get texts, updates and missed calls, etc.?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Sorry but the short answer is no, you can't.

Best Answer

Welcome to the forums @moomoomoo! As @SunsetRunner mentioned, smartphones are the basic requirement to install the Fitbit App and to connect your Blaze to your phone. 

You can see here the list of available devices for the Fitbit Apps.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions Cat Very Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Right, but there MUST be a way, right?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry @moomoomoo, you do need the Fitbit App to be installed and running on your phone to activate notifications and view your stats. To get the app you'll need the Google Play Market, iOS Store or Windows store available on your phone's operating system.

Even if there's a way to get multiple notifications on your mobile device (not Fitbit) with an app like IFTTT, you'll still need to install this app on  your phone, downloading it from the same sources mentioned above. 

My apologies for this, let me know if you have any questions. Smiley Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The phone would also need to have Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy

Best Answer
0 Votes