Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant “All Caught Up” notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My 6 month old Blaze keeps buzzing and letting me know I’m “all caught up”. Additionally my screen won’t go black and it’s stuck ”on”. Does anyone know how to fix this? Or is it possible to get a replacement? 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I have the same issue. Started yesterday and i have tried reset, shutdown etc 

Best Answer

This started happening to me last night too!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I actually JUST fixed it, pop it out of the wristbands and kinda pull out the bottom right button...or make sure there's not something inside the wristband on that button. Mine has been going off constantly for the last 24 hours and i just pulled on that button with my nail a little bit and now its gone!

Best Answer

Briliant! it seems to work for me as well

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this very same problem. Mine is about 2 years old before it started. When I take out out of the band assembly it stops giving me the constant notification message. The clearances are very close for the button to work properly so just a little dirt will cause the issue ( continuous button pushing indication). Dropping the watch and it hitting on just the right spot can also cause this clearance problem. I've cleaned everything good and yes it was nasty and so far so good. To troubleshoot take out the watch module from the band and see if anything changes. Then you'll know to go after the band or watch. A new one may also do this if it was dropped anytime at the factory or in route to you. The quality assurance at the factory seems to be going down as time goes by, sorry fitbit but that's the truth.

Best Answer

Been doing this 3 days now  just over 18 months old  no fix ?? Buy other product it seems is best 

Best Answer
0 Votes