Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contradictions in registered activity

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was in the gym in the morning, running 45 minutes on a treadmill. I stated an activity on my Blaze and completed it at the end. The activity was registed, but with some contradictions. Something is fishy:

• Registered activity title says Treadmill at Sunday, July 17, 2016,at 07:00 1.00 km 14:29 min 111 bpm 170 cals
  • At the same time, the graphs of heart rate, heart rate zones and calories burned show a 45 minutes interval

In general, total steps and distance are counted in Blaze, but not in the activity. Why the first 30 minutes are not included?

/* BTW, I don't see any way to manually adjust the activity details, extending it to teh whole interval */

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Could it have paused accidentally? I occasionally finish an activity to find the pause button has been pressed.  - not the touch screen pause button, the bottom right button - if you flex your wrist, it can inadvertently press the button; do it twice and you would get the effect you describe.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Could it have paused accidentally? I occasionally finish an activity to find the pause button has been pressed.  - not the touch screen pause button, the bottom right button - if you flex your wrist, it can inadvertently press the button; do it twice and you would get the effect you describe.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Could you post screen of the two pages? Ifyour on a mobile device, first scroll to the bottom and press Full.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue have you broken your keyboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Probably I pressed unintentially the pause button.
Thanks for your responses.
Best Answer
0 Votes