Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cracked Blaze screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Noticed one afternoon that my blaze was cracked and it didn't have any impact marks where, looks more like stress fractures.  Made a quick call to customer service for service and repair of my new watch. Turns out Fitbit has no service or repair division. I was told that they could do nothing but give me a 25% discount on the purchase of a new Blaze. But for the manufacturer tells me that we have no repair department and your watch is no good you must buy another one is a. My Fitbit face is cracked and they tell me tough luck. Purchased on January 9th for $180.00 and on June 11th its done. Come on people if we pay this kind of money for your product at least have an answer other than tough luck. I just wanted to replace my screen. The last Fitbit I will ever own. I never had this problem with my Charge HR, to me this seems like a common issue among blazes. Very disappointed customer.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

This is not a common problem. I have been wearing mine since it came out and there are no cracks. There is a 1 year warranty on it depending on where you purchased it. If your bought it directly from Fitbit or from an authorized dealer customer service should provide a better answer. However, they cannot just replace it as it is no longer in production. Where did you buy it? I was under the impression Fitbit stopped production some time late last year.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I purchased mines thru HSN and I was told my screen looked scratched and
that was not covered in the warranty. I have only had my watch 6 months.
Best Answer
0 Votes