Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After less than two years, my Blaze screen went blank.  Online chat only offered the suggestion I had already tried--"reset."  Once they learned it's "out of warranty," their only remedy was, "buy a new one." Yeah, right!  That's what I'll do.  No. I will let my friends know that FitBit abandons customers and cares more about its "policy."  Also, it seems likely they are using robots on the chat, for at least part of the "help." All pat answers. I still use my Ionic, that I got last year, but will never purchase another Fitbit.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@AndyAtkins - Do you know of any other company that will replace or service out of warranty products?  You may be judging Fitbit unfairly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Similar experience...buying a Garmin's when this blaze finally dies

Best Answer
0 Votes

Garmin only offers a one year warranty. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Many companies offer 1 year warranty and yet, still stand behind their products. Especially with a customer who has bought more than one, has recommended their product to others, etc.  How long would it take to find a Garmin customer who received a free replacement despite the product being “out of warranty”? And Apple would repair or replace. This is WEAK. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
As a matter of fact I do. And....this is important: I have Never been told that the “remedy” is to “buy a new one,” with zero compensation, not even a discount. Normally the product would be repaired. Perhaps at a small fee. No one expects a Fitbit to last less than 2 years, do they?

Andrew
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @AndyAtkins and @GaylH. Welcome to the Community. @SunsetRunner, I'm glad to see you here and thanks for stopping by.

@AndyAtkins, I appreciate your feedback about our products and services. I'm sorry for the experience that you had with the Blaze, and be sure that I will pass this along. I've gone ahead and contacted our Support Team, so they can open your ticket and provide you with more details about your case. You should be getting an email shortly.

@GaylH, thanks for sharing your thoughts about this situation. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on Community posts, so they can work on our products and improve your experience.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes