Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customization on Blaze vibrations

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just spoke to customer care. Said there was nothing in the works from their engineering team to increase the vibrations on the Blaze. Has this particular device been discontinued and perhaps the rationale for lack of considering the many requests about this? Mine just arrived today and the clock is ticking to return it, but so hoping I don't have to. Thoughts?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @Mel.29.

I appreciate the idea but as mentioned, we do not currently have plans to release a feature like this for Fitbit Blaze, since this was incorporated into future products like Fitbit Ionic and Fitbit Versa, which has adjustable vibration strength.

Regarding your inquiry, we're always working to streamline our offerings as we introduce new products. Although it has been a very popular product for us, we’ve decided to discontinue selling Blaze on fitbit.com.

Note that we’ll continue to support Blaze from a software standpoint, along with any questions you might have during your use of the product. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope we can continue to provide you with Fitbit devices you love and help you reach your goals. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response to my inquiry, Alejandra. Although disappointed there is nothing in the works to improve the Blaze's vibration feature, I will remain hopeful it will stay on the developer's radar.

Best Answer

No problem @Mel.29, I am glad to hear that your inquiry has been resolved and if there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Robot wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes