Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DUTCH Food database

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dear Fitbit,

I am a 17 years old Dutch guy and I really love your products!

But at this time I can't really use them to there full capabilities because there is no Dutch food log systeem. I would really like to see how much calories I consume so I can see how much I need to move to stay in shape. It would really be a big improvement for me and all the dutch users if there would be a food logging system for the Netherlands!

With kind regards,

Rick van Gent 

p.s. if there are other Dutch users please support my subject!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there guys @Tshuvah @Rikkerd77. Good to see you both in the Fitbit Community Forums! 😄

Thank you so much for taking the time to make your suggestion! At the moment, I have no news on the status of this but there is a feature suggestion for a Dutch food database to be implemented when logging food. You may see the suggestion here and feel free to add your vote and any comments you may have there.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Would be great, using third party app at the moment to log food.

Best Answer

Hey there guys @Tshuvah @Rikkerd77. Good to see you both in the Fitbit Community Forums! 😄

Thank you so much for taking the time to make your suggestion! At the moment, I have no news on the status of this but there is a feature suggestion for a Dutch food database to be implemented when logging food. You may see the suggestion here and feel free to add your vote and any comments you may have there.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Heei Ferdinand!

Thanks for your reply! I have left a vote! I hope it will be implemented soon 🙂

Keep up the good work! 

With kind regards,

Rick

Best Answer

There is still no Dutch food database or possibility to connect or import the food data from 3th party database. The answer from Fitbit "Not currently panned" is NOT solution and therefore is the status related to "Dutch setting and Food log (belgium/netherlands)" should be "Not Solved"!

Best Answer

There is still no Dutch food database or possibility to connect or import the food data from 3th party database. The answer from Fitbit "Not currently panned" is NOT solution and therefore is the status related to "Dutch setting and Food log (belgium/netherlands)" should be "Not Solved"!

Best Answer

Still no dutch food database, unfortunately

Best Answer

When is there going to be a Dutch food database? This issue shouldn't be set as resolved.

Best Answer

This is outrageous after so many years no Dutch food database included. Should have bought a Samsung I guess... 

Best Answer

When will there be a dutch food data base I think it is a bit lazy to not implement it after 4 years of people asking for it.....

Best Answer

Dear Ferdinand, dear fitbit,

It's been 5 years now and still not a trace of a Dutch food database. Please mark this issue as NOT solved, since it is still an active request from fitbit users.

Also a suggestion: implement a Dutch food database by collecting all the food entered by users on the Dutch market, and let users up or down vote entries (this would help correct entries reach top suggestions and faulty entries to drop out of the list in the end).

Please everyone, upvote if you agree!

Kind regards,

A frustrated fitbit user. 

Best Answer