Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Colour Themes

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will it be possible to choose/switch between several colour (themes) anytime to personalise the tracker?

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Color specifically isn't an customization-ready feature at launch, but there are a few clock faces that I think everyone might like. I'd recommend keeping a close eye on the face options on our Blaze page, where you'll get a sneak peak. I wouldn't rule more clock face out for the future. Robot wink

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I like the way you think, @SunsetRunner!

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

That would be a cool feature. The green that I saw on the Blaze page for 10,000 steps seemed kinda bland to me. I'd rather have blue or maybe even red depending on look.

Best Answer

Color specifically isn't an customization-ready feature at launch, but there are a few clock faces that I think everyone might like. I'd recommend keeping a close eye on the face options on our Blaze page, where you'll get a sneak peak. I wouldn't rule more clock face out for the future. Robot wink

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer

Thank you @MakMak @matt9013 @EmersonFitbit

Made the suggestion here Heart

Best Answer
0 Votes