Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different problems with the Fitbit Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had my Blaze now around 18 months and have had no end of issues. Firstly I couldn’t get it to Sync with my phone. It seems I have to run through a whole gamut of processes on a regular basis to get that function to work. (even now each time I have an issue with it I have to try several ways to get it working again) Then the strap fell apart, twice within a year. Then like many other owners, it stopped holding charge. (Charging for about an hour at a time seems to have solved this but I rarely have access to a laptop/computer to do this) Now when I used to take the tracker off my wrist the green light/sensor on the back would go out. Now it stays on all the time.

Lastly, a couple days ago when the battery suddenly went flat on me I’d put about 3/4 charge in but it wouldn’t sync again. I turned the tracker off thinking that may help but it wouldn’t come back on. Several hours later it decided to play but wouldn’t sync again. It eventually partially synced but refused to show the correct time even after several attempts to manually sync it. Yesterday it finally showed the correct time.

This is just too much. If it was just my tracker having problems I’d insist on having a replacement but I’m reading similar charging and syncing issues across the range. I’m afraid my faith in Fitbit is being severely tested. 

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @RobHock, great to have you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your Fitbit Blaze. Thanks a lot for everything you've tried to get it to work. I'd like to help you out.

I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support Team for them to provide further assistance, You should receive an email soon with more instructions. Let me know if you need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes